The Pre-Project Manager reports to the Center of Excellence Manager for the Product Lines
“Fluid Transfer Systems”
The Pre-Project Manager coaches and leads the pre-project team. In this respect, he/she ensures the optimum and timely implementation of product/process feasibility analyses, quotation estimations, and customer project management plans.
Marketing and Sales Process
- Manages the pre-project teams.
- Responsible for planning and deploying pre-project documentation.
- Ensures the consistency and accuracy of quotations by developing decision-making aids and viability indicators for the quotation process.
- Ensures that bids and consultation documents prepared by his/her department conform to the Operating Instructions, Guidelines and Pre-Project Methodologies and translate the company’s expertise, as well as cost objectives, in an effort to boost the company’s competitiveness and control potential risks.
- Entrusted with implementing substantial continuous improvement actions (capitalizing on expertise, progress plan, technological developments watch, competitiveness analysis).
- Establishes communication and information initiatives according to individual needs and in accordance with confidentiality instructions defined by the Group.
- Responsible for drafting, implementing and updating operating procedures and technical instructions required for the optimum operation of the unit activities.
- May have to undertake a part of the Pre-Project Engineering tasks depending on the project complexity/importance and his/her workload.
- Oversees and reports on the compliance with budgets allocated to the pre-project unit.
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Contributes to the project initiation review.
- May have to undertake advanced research initiatives.
Must apply all QSE² procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
Technical Engineering diploma + 5-years experience within the AKWEL Group.
- Coaching and leadership skills, active listening, ability to coach a multi-disciplinary team, rigor, strong interpersonal skills, analytical and synthetic thinking, interest in numbers ;
- Automotive industry culture ;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Good command of technical, economic, and schedule requirements relevant to pre-project management.
|As soon as possible
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com .
Please always use this HR generic email.
Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.