MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
She/he manages sales activities at Mechanism Parts for FORD and TOYOTA customers and acts the privileged contact of the Customer. In this respect, she/he contributes in the implementing Marketing & Sales process (promotional activity, quote response, contract review).
• Contributes to the Marketing strategy (search for market data and analyses relevant to customers, competitors, products and suppliers + identification of forecast revenue streams + Interpretation/fulfilment of Customer requirements);
• Implements Sales strategy (promotional strategy, quote response, contract review);
• Develops, in appropriate formats, the reports required by Senior Management,
• Ensure proper documentation and storage of all kind of Sales relevant documents in line with internal procedures and guidelines,
• Conducts the promotional activities for the assigned area with assigned customers according to the sales strategy defined by the Division or the Subsidiary;
• Builds/maintains strong relationships with current and prospective customers.
• She/he gathers customer requirements , proceeds to incorporate or decline them, sends them if need be to relevant departments, submits a technical-economic offer or responds to quote requests and conducts the negotiations required to achieve the targets (in terms of quality & quantity) set by Senior Management (E.g.: new sales orders, quality of turnover, sustainable profitability, etc).
• If the Customer shows good will after the consultation, the Sales Rep. checks the compliance of the submitted contractual documents with the offer (letter of intent, order, amendments of the order…) and ensures the conformity of data entered in IT databases (e.g. SAP).
• She/he monitors customers’ feedback on Quality aspects or Process capability and contributes in the management of products’ end-of-life.
• In the event of nonpayment or disputes, the Sales Rep. takes part in the negotiations to ensure receivables collection in conjunction with the Accounting Unit and if needed with the support of Sales Director.
• Sales Representative is responsible for price update with following customer by taken into account QCA levels. With Ford Otosan for each 3 months period and with Toyota annual price revision are done. At same periods Sales Representative is responsible for raw material updates. This updates should be done in agreement with Plant Sales support and PGM.
Qualifications and Experience :
• Must be graduated from Engineering and Economy Universities (or in technical science, reinforced by Sales or Management training).
• Minimum 2 years Experience at Automotive Industry
Professional abilities :
• Excellent interpersonal skills, autonomy, responsiveness, charisma, persuasion skills, persistence;
• Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems (office automation packages, E-mail/correspondence, SAP, Internet, business communication…);
• Active using Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…),
• Proficiency in English or another foreign language is required (as appropriate).
• Knowledge of Sales activities,
• Negotiation capabilities
For men candidates, military duty must be completed.