MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Supervises the whole team. Ensures the proper functioning of the production line in terms of quality and quantity.
• Continuously organizes and optimizes production in terms of Quality, Costs and Deadlines; to this end, participates in all initiatives for progress linked to increased overall productivity of the production tool,
• Manages activity charts and monitors the performance of the production lines,
• Assigns Operators based on their skills and versatility according to the production schedule,
• Manages the employees under him (training needs assessment, evaluations, recruitment, integration, absence management, etc.)
• Organizes daily production line QRQC meetings to respond to the needs identified and encourage continuous improvement of the team,
• Participates in quality events by implementing the necessary verification measures and introducing the appropriate problem-solving method (managing production line QRQC and using the 8Ds as needed),
• Ensures verifications during the manufacturing process according to the monitoring plan,
• Ensures the application of the identification and traceability measures during manufacturing,
• Handles machine breakdowns by ensuring interventions by technicians as quickly as possible (technicians assigned to the line or maintenance technicians) and reassigning the personnel or if necessary,
• Makes sure that all breakdowns are tracked on the appropriate documents/systems,
• Guarantees the application of workstation cleanliness and tidiness rules,
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree combined with 3 to 5 years of experience in Production.
• Good knowledge of a wide range of manufacturing processes including rubber and plastics, fabrications and machining.
• Ability to supervise, strong interpersonal and communication skills, spirit of leadership, ability to suggest new ideas;
• Able to take initiative and handle unexpected situations, analytical and able to summarize;
• Able to mobilize the appropriate human resources based on the technologies used.
• Practice with the techniques and implementation of the equipment used;
• Knowledge of statistics tools (process capability, SPC, descriptive statistics, etc.) and computer tools such as SAP is a plus.