MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
He/She is in charge of Quality approach and management of Internal and External Suppliers:
• Solves and checks Supplier (External and Internal) quality dysfunctions (CLI05): definition, check of containment actions, check of suppliers’ root cause analysis and action plans, closure of dysfunctions (until the recovery of non quality costs) and monitoring of supplier concessions / deviations (External only);
• Supplier (External and Internal) project follow up and development (CLI02): participation in Supplier Project Reviews, acceptance of Supplier PSWs and PPAP files.
• Supplier (External only) audits or assessments within Supplier Performance Management or Supplier Panel Development.
• Assists the Plant Buyer monitoring QRsQC,
• Completes the Supplier quality database as a day by day activity.
• Reports results on SQE SUP01 KPI and define action plans when necessary.
• Must be independent and is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of Suppliers’ risks.
Qualifications and Experience :
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline or quality training, or equivalent experience in a quality engineering role; experience in automotive industry is preferred.
• Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, good communicator
• Proficiency in IT tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Fluent in English.
• FMEA, Reliability, Capability and SPC, Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC, APQP – PPAP;
• VDA 6.3 process audit and knowledge of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9001 etc)