Join Akwel and be part of our adventure in a family-run, independent group with a long-term vision. A first-class automotive equipment and systems manufacturer specialising in fluid management and mechanisms, Akwel offers state-of-the-art industrial and technological expertise in applying and processing materials (plastics, rubber, metal) and mechatronic integration.
Our culture of industrial performance, efficiency, results and customer satisfaction is what drives the progress of our group. To respond to our clients’ needs, our employees are free to be pragmatic in order to come up with the perfect solution for every problem in the spirit of creativity and agility.
Want to push yourself? Interested in stepping up to the challenge of working in an industrial and technological environment at the cutting edge, making your day-to-day work extremely worthwhile and enriching?
Join Akwel and our 12,000 employees in more than 20 different countries!
We’re currently seeking a GENERAL ACCOUNTANT – French Speaker
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Processes document or received information according to the Group principles, deals with deviance from local rules if applicable
- Processes the posting of general entries related to monthly closings
- Checks the analytical postings according to the Group principles
- Takes parts to the realization of interim closings (monthly), half year & yearly closing, according to the local & Group gaaps
- Analyzes & justifies on a monthly basis the accounts entrusted to him / her
- Updates the closing & evidence file
- Responds to requests for information related to the process
- Records & archives the processed documents
- Uses & optimizes the available tools
Qualifications et Experience
- Education and Experience: Technical school certificate minimum with a specialization in accounting or background with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Rigorous, methodical, good interpersonal skills, confidentiality awareness.
- Knowledge of software packages (Excel, Word…)
- SAP experience – Preferred
- Fluency in French (verbal and written) & English (Preferred)
|Localization:||Tondela – Portugal|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com before October 15th.