344 844 998 RCS Bourg-en-Bresse
Share capital: €21,392,832
Registered office: 975, route des Burgondes, 01410 Champfromier, France
Tel: +33 (0)1 50 56 98 98
Publishing Director: Mathieu COUTIER
537 519 449 RCS Lyon
4, rue de Brest, 69002 Lyon, France
Share capital: €100,000
Tel: +33 (0)4 37 57 93 43
Photo and Video credits:
Video: Never Not Bold
Photo: Never Not Bold / Julien Faveris
Intellectual property rights
AKWEL advises the users of this website that numerous elements on this website:
- are protected by the legislation on copyright: this may include photographs, articles, designs, animated sequences, (this list not being exhaustive), etc.;
- and/or are protected by the legislation on designs and models;
- are protected by the legislation on trademarks, or where applicable, on patents;
- and that this website may contain any other tangible or intangible right protected or not by an intellectual and/or industrial property right. The elements thus protected are the property of AKWEL or third parties having authorised AKWEL to utilise and/or use them.
AKWEL is the exclusive proprietor of the AKWEL trademarks and logos within the meaning of Articles L 711-1 et seq of the Intellectual Property Code. Accordingly, any reproduction (under the provisions of Articles L 713-2, L 713-3, L 713-4 et seq of the Intellectual Property Code) of AKWEL trademarks and logos, without AKWEL’s authorisation, is forbidden. In particular, according to Article L 716-6 of the Intellectual Property Code, the penalty of imprisonment of 3 years and a fine of €300,000 is handed down in respect of anyone who:
- holds, without legitimate cause, imports under any customs arrangement or exports, goods presented under a counterfeit trademark;
- offers for sale or sells goods presented under a counterfeit trademark;
- reproduces, imitates, uses, affixes, removes or amends a trademark, collective trademark or a collective certification trademark in breach of the rights conferred by its registration and of the prohibitions arising from that registration;
- knowingly delivers a product or provides a service other than that which is requested from them, under a registered trademark.
Copyright and/or Rights on Designs and Models
The design and development of the said website have been managed by AKWEL. AKWEL is the owner of the architecture of its website. The photographs, texts, slogans, designs, images, animated sequences, with sound or not, along with all works integrated into the website are the property of AKWEL or of third parties having authorised AKWEL to use them. Accordingly, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, in full or in part, by any process and on any medium whatsoever (paper, digital, other and future processes and media, etc.) is prohibited, without the prior written authorisation of AKWEL, apart from those exceptions referred to in Article L 122.5 of the Intellectual Property Code, under penalty of constituting an offence of infringement of copyright and/or designs and models and/or trademarks, the penalty for which is imprisonment of two years and a fine of €150,000.
Information relating to products
The information and illustrations featuring on the pages of this website are based on the technical characteristics current at the time the various pages of the website are put on-line or updated. In the context of a policy of constant improvement of its products and services, AKWEL may, at any time, change the characteristics of its offering. The products and/or services presented on this website may vary from one country to another or may not be available in all countries in the world. In any case, the information contained on this website is information of a general nature, and has no contractual value. This is due to the specificity of our industrial activity.
The user can browse the website www.akwel-automotive.com and its content without communicating any personal data at all. However, if the user would like to benefit from any services, he must communicate certain personal data.
AKWEL collects and processes personal data only in order to respond to the request of the user:
- to process and manage applications for a job within the group;
- send alerts when updating the Finance space.
The user voluntarily transmits the data necessary to the processing of his request by AKWEL, namely:
- e-mail address;
- professional or personal information contained in the CV or cover letter.
The Personal Data collected may be communicated only to those AKWEL staff needing to know said data in order to do their job:
- The Communication Department for distribution of financial information;
- The Human Resources Department for the processing of applications.
This information intended for the AKWEL Group, which handles their processing, may be transferred outside the European Union within group subsidiaries, in order to respond to the user’s request.
AKWEL has set in place physical security measures, along with specific access procedures to ensure the security of Personal Data.
AKWEL shall keep the user’s personal data in a secure environment for the period necessary to achievement of the purposes for which they were collected.
In accordance with Article 34 of Data Processing Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter “the General Data Protection Regulation”), the user has a right of access to, correction, modification and erasure of nominal data collected concerning him. The user may exercise this right by sending a letter to AKWEL 975, route des Burgondes, 01410 CHAMPFROMIER, France / Information Systems Department: (+33)04 50 56 98 98
The AKWEL website is not aimed at minors under the age of 16 years. This is why we do not collect or store personal data concerning children under the age of 16 years.
In the event of any modification of this Policy by AKWEL if required by law, it shall be published on our websites and shall be effective from publication. We therefore invite users to refer to this on each visit so they can read the latest version, which is available at all times on our websites.
We take all useful precautions in order to protect the integrity of data and their confidentiality and to prevent any communication to unauthorised third parties.
The insertion of a hypertext link to the website www.akwel-automotive.com does not require the prior written authorisation of AKWEL. Nevertheless, AKWEL must be informed of this within 10 days at the most of insertion of the link.
In any case, in no event may AKWEL be held responsible for the content as well as the products or services offered on the websites to which the website www.akwel-automotive.com is linked through hypertext links or any other type of link.
The Internet site www.akwel-automotive.com and these general terms and conditions are subject to French law and are drawn up in French.
For any dispute, jurisdiction is attributed exclusively to the courts of Bourg-en-Bresse. AKWEL reserves the right to amend these notices at any time. The user undertakes to consult them regularly.
Limitation of liability
You use the website www.akwel-automotive.com under your sole and full responsibility. AKWEL may not be held liable for direct or indirect loss such as, notably, material loss, loss of data or of programs, or financial loss, resulting from the use of this website or of websites which are linked to it.
AKWEL reserves the right to amend and update, without prior notice, this legal notice and all elements and products presented on the site. All these amendments are imposed on browsers who must read this legal notice on each logon.
Statistical monitoring data
When you view content on our website, information about the browser on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc) may be recorded in “Cookies”, files that are saved on your device, in accordance with your cookie preferences, which can be modified at any time.
A cookie is a text file that can be stored, according to your preferences, in a specific location on your device’s hard drive (computer, tablet, etc) when you view an online service using your browsing software. It is sent from the website’s server to your browser. Each cookie bears an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows the sender to identify the device on which it has been stored for the duration of validity or storage of the cookie in question. A cookie cannot be used to identify a physical person.
You can modify your settings for the cookies we use AKWEL website in 2 ways via your internet browser settings:
In this fashion you can configure your browser to store cookies on your device or, conversely, to reject them, either systematically or depending on the originating website. You can also configure your browser software so that you can choose whether cookies are either accepted or refused every time a website tries to store a cookie on your device.
Managing your cookie options in this fashion varies according to the browser you are using. Details can be found in your browser’s help section, which will explain how to modify your cookie options.
Please find below links to information pages explaining how to change the options for your browser yourself:
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Reproduction on paper medium
With the exception of illustrations, trademarks, models and any intellectual property right, the reproduction of the pages of this website on a paper medium is authorised, subject to satisfaction of the following three conditions:
- distribution is free of charge;
- the integrity of the document reproduced is respected (no modification or alteration of any kind);
- the website www.akwel-automotive.com is explicitly cited as the source and there is wording stating that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
Reproduction on electronic medium
The reproduction of all of part of this website, with the exception of trademarks, models and any other intellectual property right which is the property of AKWEL, on an electronic medium, is authorised subject to the addition, clearly and legibly, of the source (www.akwel-automotive.com) and of the wording “Rights reserved”. The information used should only be used for personal purposes; any use for professional and/or commercial purposes is prohibited.