In charge of maintaining the operational availability and safety levels of facilities in his field of expertise.
Takes part in designing and defining production processes, supporting the Process Engineering Manager/Technical Manager, on aspects related to his technical field.
Defines standards and ensures they are applied.
- Performs all the operations necessary to maintain the level of availability of the facilities for which he is responsible: conducts preventive maintenance and repairs machines when there are malfunctions, and analyses the cause(s).
- Programmes the facilities (Vision cameras (Keyence) , Robots (Yaskawa) and PLCs (Proface).
- Takes part in technical meetings and project reviews.
- Takes part in selecting production facility suppliers, monitoring their implementation and approves their acceptance for the aspects related to his field.
- Produces reports for his line manager.
- Takes part in knowledge-building in his activity area, and uses it.
- Takes part as an advisor in putting together technical and economic proposals drawn up by the site during the preliminary project phase.
- Supports the services Process Engineering and Maintenance departments, and provides training for teams on techniques and best practice in his field. Completes part of their assignments depending on the complexity of the topics.
- Guarantees the security of the programmes (CE self-certification applications)
- May be required to run improvement projects or make changes to a process during the production life of the product.
- May be required to coordinate an advanced phase or productivity issue.
Must apply all quality procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his job and the rules defined by the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automation/Industrial/Electrical/Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or related discipline,
- Engineering experience at least 5 years of in the industrial field or automotive sector.
- Methodical and logical, strong organisational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, analytical approach and ability to see the bigger picture, discipline, able to teach others, sense of confidentiality and creative/proactive.
- Knowledge of desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Process Engineering and Quality tools.
- Knowledge of cycle times and takt time.
- Depending on the profile:
- PLC programming (Proface, Siemens, Schneider, Omron)
- Programming of vision systems for gripping or quality control (cognex, keyence, sick, etc.)
- Programming of robots
- Sound knowledge of sensors or actuators on the market
- Knowledge of communication protocols
|Department :||Technical Department|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.