Main responsibilities and duties :
Maintains the operational availability and safety levels of facilities in his field of expertise.
Takes part in designing and defining production processes, supporting the Process Engineering Manager/Technical Manager, on aspects related to his technical field. Defines standards and ensures they are applied.
- Performs all the operations necessary to maintain the level of availability of the facilities for which he is responsible: conducts preventive maintenance and repairs machines when there are malfunctions, and analyses the cause(s).
- Programs the facilities’ Vision cameras (Keyence) , Robots (Yaskawa) and PLCs (Proface).
- Takes part in technical meetings and project reviews
- Works with team to capacitize robotic cells
- Produces reports for his line manager.
- Takes part in knowledge-building in his activity area, and uses it.
- Takes part as an advisor in putting together technical and economic proposals drawn up by the site during the preliminary project phase.
- Supports the services Process Engineering and Maintenance departments, and provides training for teams on techniques and best practice in his field. Completes part of their assignments depending on the complexity of the topics. May perform board design (3-D modeling)
- Guarantees the security of the programs (CE self-certification applications) May be required to run improvement projects or make changes to a process during the production life of the product.
- May be required to coordinate an advanced phase or productivity issue.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline, with initial experience in an industrial setting
- Methodical and logical with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team with the ability to teach and train others when needed
- Analytical approach and ability to see the bigger picture
- Disciplined, self-starter
- Proficiency with desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
– Knowledge of Process Engineering and Quality tools.
– Knowledge of cycle times and takt time.
Depending on the profile:
– PLC programming (Proface, Siemens, Schneider, Omron)
– Programming of vision systems for gripping or quality control (cognex, keyence, sick, etc.)
– Programming of robots
– Sound knowledge of sensors or actuators on the market
– Knowledge of communication protocols
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
OR copy and paste the following into your browser:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.