The CAD Designer designs and defines product features based on the design rules, standards, and technical specifications in compliance with QCD objectives. In this respect, he/she:
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Integrates the product in the manufacturer’s environment.
- Carries out the dimensioning diagram and the digital definitions.
- Carries out the drawing with exactitude and rigor.
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Mechanical Engineering, strengthened by min. 3 years of experience in the automotive industry as CAD Designer.
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to put forward suggestions, creativity in simplicity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Good command of verbal and written English, a second language will be an asset,
- Residing in Anatolian side of Istanbul or Kocaeli,
- Male candidates must have fulfilled their military obligation.
- Experience with CAD tools and ISO design & drawing standards,
- Good understanding of metallurgy and/or plastics engineering, more particularly design rules and layout drawings, depending on the scope of application,
- Command of Functional Analysis, failure mode analysis for products/projects (FMECA).
|Department :||BD Department|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.