Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
Designs and defines product features based on the design rules, standards, and technical specifications in compliance with QCD objectives. In this respect, he/she:
- Integrates the product in the manufacturer’s environment.
- Carries out the dimensioning diagram and the digital definitions.
- Carries out the drawing with exactitude and rigor.
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews.
Qualifications et Experience
- University Degree in Technical disciplines
- Rigor, autonomy, ability to put forward suggestions, creativity in simplicity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills ;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Command of a foreign language is desirable.
- Experience with CAD tools and ISO design and drawing standards ;
- Good understanding of metallurgy and/or plastics engineering; more particularly, design rules and layout drawings, depending on the scope of application ;
- Command of functional analysis, failure mode analysis for products/projects (FMECA).