Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
The CLB is the second escalation level in case of blocking point with a Supplier, is able to perform all the tasks defined in the Buyer’s job description and may directly act as a Buyer for some commodities ; identifies, alerts and puts in place actions to reduce the operational risks within his/her area of responsibility and applies escalation process when necessary.
The CLB builds strategies on commodities assigned, including a cost structure analysis by technology.
- Deals with the Suppliers data panel management when blocking point is raised by the Buyer
- Negotiates and implements contracts when there is a major change on the standard document
- Ensures market benchmark (raw material follow-up, new comers, innovation, Business intelligence)
- Conducts the first business with a new supplier
- Deploy master agreement making sure they are aligned vs AKWEL sales and market evolutions
- Validates that all the documents are in place for the creation of a new LPA
- Ensures a regular follow-up of the supplier performance with the corresponding buyer making sure the action plan is robust enough and is progressing at the correct speed
- Manages QCDP complex situations and roadblocks raised by the Buyer / RPD
- Brings support to Buyers for annual negotiations or take the lead on RPD instructions
Qualifications and Experience:
A minimum of Master’s Degree Level reinforced by 5/10 years minimum Purchasing experience in the manufacturing sector on the Commodities he will have to manage.
- Listening, Enthusiasm, Team spirit, Perseverance, Networking, Decision making, Communication
- Multi task abilities & capacity to prioritize
- Project management
- Abilities to organize and coordinate meetings
- Knowledge in finance & cash management
- English Fluent, other language used in the perimeter of activity is a plus
- Good IT skills: Office, SAP
- Able to travel in foreign countries
- Deep knowledge and experience in rubbers- polymers, black carbon.
- Results-oriented, with QCDP mindset
- Purchasing process knowledge :
- * Supply base management
- * Management of RFQ processes & sourcing
- * Contracts management (negotiation, legal,…)
- Project management
- Desirable updated VISA
|IXTAC / ORIZABA / JUAREZ PLANT (Mexico)
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at:email@example.com