Main responsibilities and duties:
From this role, you will ensure the delivery orders for the clients your portfolio and you will establish sales forecasts while always ensuring client satisfaction. From this role you will:
- Follow up customer orders in the system from reception up until client delivery;
- Investigate and work with Materials Supply and Planning team to correct stock and order anomalies;
- Your anticipation skills and experience will be used to create a sales plan, which is as close as possible to the real deliveries;
- Manage KPIs linked to the Customer Service Representative role;
- Ensure meeting deadlines for client deliveries;
- Check and ensure accuracy of sales plan for your portfolio;
Level and Experience :
+ 2 years experience in customer logistics operations, preferably in automotive/manufacturing environment
Professional abilities :
- Customer Orientation
- Solution orientated
- Effective communication
- Collaborative .
Technical Knowledge :
- Knowledge of computer management systems.
- Knowledge of transport management.
- SAP supply-chain
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com before 30.01.2023 .
For additional details regarding the role you can contact Georgeta Lamba –Senior HR Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.