Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
The Design Engineer, while paying careful attention to risks, is responsible for conducting the design process and developing new products based on the standards, specifications and QCD objectives.
Product Design Process
- Oversees and validates the product design in compliance with the business rules.
- May manage one or several projects.
- Manages the functional analysis and product failure mode analysis (FMEA).
- Ensures the application of standards.
- Formalizes the design requirements to our suppliers.
- Presents internally and externally (customers) the adopted technical solutions.
- Is responsible for the design study schedule, the design study budget and the consistency of the product design in relation to the specifications and customer expectations.
- Contributes to maintain and develop the knowledge and expertise within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Takes an active role in technical meetings, project reviews.
- Manages plan developments and ensures the follow-up of existing products.
- Responsible for implementing the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety and Environment, within the scope of his/her duties and in compliance with the rules defined by the Group.
Must apply all quality procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Agrees to act in accordance with the ethical rules of the Group.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree related with Technical Science (Engineering)
- Minimum 3-years of field related experience
- Rigor, autonomy, sense of initiative, creativity, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, effective teamwork skills, 3D visualization skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Catia, Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)
- Command of the English language is required
- Ability to persuade.
- Command of CAD tools, ISO design and drawing standards
- Deep understanding of plastics/rubber engineering and/or metal part engineering and, in particular, design rules and layout drawings
- Experience with functional analysis and product failure mode analysis (FMEA).
|CDI – Permanent
|Product Line – Fluid Transfer Systems
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your Resume, cover letter and accomplishments to: email@example.com .
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be taken into account