Main responsibilities and duties :
– Implements required system or application updates in the event of technical developments and communicates indirectly or directly to users on implemented changes.
– Defines, validates and implements standard solutions;
– May have to manage certain IT projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor degree in engineering.
– Good communication, troubleshooting.
– Project management skills.
– Knowledge of one or more foreign languages is a plus; English may be required.
– 3-5 years of experience working with EDI in the Automotive Industry.
– The candidate must be familiar with X.12 and EDIFACT EDI formats.
– Experience setting up connections through EDI VANs like GXS and Covisint
– Experience creating EDI maps, creating EDI ftp scripts, working with SAP ECC6, and working with Sterling B2B Integrator