HR PAYROLL SPECIALIST
We are looking for a new colleague in HR team in a position of HR Administrator with the main responsibility to assure payroll process in company. We are looking for a person, open to change, with the ability to analyze, attentive to details and able to respect and work with confidential data. At the same time, our new colleague must have team spirit, be empathetic with the needs of employees and be a good communicator.
Main responsibilities and duties:
Handles the administrative management of Human Resources at his site(s) in accordance with the Group rules and the regulations in force.
- Completes the entire payroll process in accordance with legal requirements: from entry of data, checks, etc. to payments and the issuing of pay slips / send electronic documents via email using software system.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll calculations (regarding rightness & corrections when is necessary); Ensuring the pay elements have been processed accurately and timely in compliance with policies and regulations;
- Managing the payroll related issues;
- Completes all of the post-payroll periodic processing.
- Manages employee files and ensures they are kept up to date in the payroll software.
- Working time and attendance administration;
- Supporting to ensure compliance with all employment laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines and have the ability to conduct fair and impartial investigations;
- Act as a contact point between the employee and the company when is necessary to informing employees;
- Applies the instructions defined by the HR Systems Manager.
- University degree;
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position in an industrial organization (including practical experience in payroll);
- Good knowledge of labor legislation;
- Experience with HR / Payroll systems (Clarvision from NTT Data is an advantage);
- Experience to work in REVISAL and other software packages in relation with the employer’s duty (D112 declaration, relationship with state authorities);
- Ability to manage and work with large databases; Excel knowledge at least as an average level is a must;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills; Verbal and written communication skills in English it is an advantage;
- To be open-mindedness, to have diplomacy, discretion, availability and a strong sense of confidentiality, discipline and organization;