Main responsibilities and duties:
As a member of the Project team, the Industrialization Engineer is appointed as Process Engineer in charge of developing the standards for new types of products and/or technologies on the basis of 2S2D and in compliance with QCD objectives (quality, cost, delivery, quantity).
- Member of the Project team as of the launching process.
- Takes active part in the design of new products in order to ensure the product’s feasibility (product FMEA, plan reviews…).
- Manages the expected tasks in the Quality Plan of the project and elaborates the process standards (Block, FMEA, PDS, Specification etc.) by drawing up « blocks » and « standardization and capitalization sheets».
- Responsible for the process consistency in compliance with the specifications, in conjunction with the Project Manager, and/or the Product Line Industrialization Manager.
- Takes an active role in technical meetings and project reviews.
- May be required to participate in FMEA resources.
- Takes an active part, in conjunction with the Process Engineer, in the action plan of product/process adjustment as well as the validation of technical choices of new processes.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers of new production resources, monitors the selection process and validates the approval process.
- May be required to move to other manufacturing plants.
- Leads the capitalization of know-how process on his/her area of activity and ensures the cross-functional collaboration by analyzing complaints, lessons learned, scrap, etc.
- May have to coach a team of Industrialization Technicians and/or undertake a part of their missions, depending on the project complexity and his/her workload.
- May have to undertake advanced research themes or productivity enhancement projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualifications: Engineering diploma of Technical type,
- Experience: Minimum 3-years of experience in a similar function, experience in Engineering, Production or Development in the industrial field;
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, decision making capabilities, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, initiative ;
- Interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, firm compliance with QCD targets, ability to run reaction plans when shifts occur ;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English
- Perfect command of engineering procedures and standards Quality systems;