Main responsibilities and DUTIES:
Product Design & Industrialization Process
- Member of the Project team as of the launching process.
- Takes active part in the design of new products in order to ensure the product’s feasibility (product FMEA, plan reviews…).
- Manages the expected tasks in the Quality Plan of the project and elaborates the process standards (Block, FMEA, PDS, Specification,…) by drawing up « blocks » and « standardization and capitalization sheets».
- Responsible for the process consistency in compliance with the specifications, in conjunction with the Project Manager, and/or the Product Line Industrialization Manager.
- Takes an active role in technical meetings and project reviews.
- May be required to participate in FMEA resources.
- Takes an active part, in conjunction with the Process Engineer, in the action plan of product/process adjustment as well as the validation of technical choices of new processes.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers of new production resources, monitors the selection process and validates the approval process.
- May be required to move to other manufacturing plants.
Takes an active part, in conjunction with the Process Engineer, in the action plan of product/process adjustment as well as the validation of technical choices of new processes.
Leads the capitalization of know-how process on his/her area of activity and ensures the cross-functional collaboration by analyzing complaints, lessons learned, scrap, etc.
- Expertise and significant experience in Plastic Processing including plastic extrusion process & tooling, welding, material handling, etc is mandatory.
- Expertise with multilayer plastic extrusion / corrugation is desirable
- Experience with plastic injection molding process and tooling is an asset
- Ability to design tooling for plastics processing and define/validate inputs for RFQ Feasibility response is mandatory
- Understanding of plastics materials and material handling is desirable
Education : : Engineering diploma of Technical type, strengthened by experience in Engineering, Production or Development in the industrial field.)
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, decision making capabilities, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, initiative ;
- Interpersonal skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, firm compliance with QCD targets, ability to run reaction plans when shifts occur ;
- Perfect command of engineering procedures and standards Quality systems.
|Localization:||Ixtac plant, Mexico|