Main responsibilities and duties :
- Carry out the watch (data collection, research, selection). Assess the Service Center offerings, capabilities as well as current and potential market spaces by identifying the needs of IT Managers.
- Advise the IT Managers and IT VP on measures to be implemented (creation, modification, deletion). Propose specific initiatives aimed at improving services and processes.
- Manage the implementation of the measures selected by IT Managers and/or IT VP.
- Check the effectiveness (results) of the measures, the performance of the activity.
- Advise the IT Managers on the organization (who does what, when, how) of the activity.
- Advise the IT Managers on the standards for assessing the workload and the skills of the “IT Service Center” team.
- Solve the problems of the IT Service Center
- Manage the spending of the IT Service Center
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills allow you to make decisions quickly in an environment where you’ll need to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – Oral and Written Comprehension of English.
- Ability to make complex information accessible to technical and non-technical audiences & all levels of management.
- Strong knowledge of Service desk/ Ticket system administration principles.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS, Windows OS, Windows AD and various system management technologies
- Good understanding of ITIL (V3/V4) at the concept level.
- The familiarity with ITSM and the management tools such as Service Now and principles will be a good asset.
- Familiarity of technical solutions from Juniper, Adobe, Catia, Cisco, Symantec, etc.
- The familiarity with any systems monitoring and availability software such as Microsoft SCOM, Prometheus, Zabbix, Moogsoft, and Grafana will be a good asset..
- BS Computer Science or other technical degree and/or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years of system administration experience in a large organization.
- Minimum 3 years of technical management including team management and IT project management
- Proven rich experience with operational implementations for any of these:
- Windows/Linux OS, Software Deployment & Configuration Management (SCCM, Intune, Chef, Ansible, Yum Repository).
- ITSM (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management)
- Experience with cloud computing will be a good asset.
- PMP, Scrum or DevOps certification will be a good asset.
- Proficiency in English.
|Starting date:||1ST November 2022|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: Anupam.CHATURVEDI@as.akwel-automotive.com. before 27th September, 2022. Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.
“Candidates should mention Present CTC & Expected CTC along with Job title in the subject line“