Main responsibilities and duties :
AKWEL Sweden AB is the automotive industry’s resource for shaped pipes and conduits in metallic materials with high technical competence in air and liquid distribution. A Swedish technology-intensive production industry with a focus on manufacturing worldclass pipes. With factories in Varberg and Ulricehamn, AKWEL has sales of SEK 489 million and employs a total of approximately 320 people, 130 people working in Varberg. To read more about us, feel free to visit our website www.akwel-automotive.com
- Carries out maintenance work (preventive and corrective), in line with the schedule and processes defined by the command line, respecting safety rules and working conditions,
- Makes sure that equipment is well maintained and available for the production activity,
- Enters information on repairs conducted in the computer system and updates machine files,
- Suggests improvements to resources in order to optimize: safety conditions, quality and production costs.
Qualifications and Experience
High school diploma in a technical subject in the speciality with experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting.
- Meticulous, proactive, able to work independently and take the initiative, receptive, communication skills, keen to acquire new professional skills, service-minded, analytical capacity and diagnostic capabilities,
- Proficient in desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of technical English an advantage
- Proficiency in the techniques employed in his area of activity.
- Awareness of issues relating to hygiene, safety and the environment.
- Some specific training requirements (forklift truck driver, etc.) may be necessary, depending on the activities.
|Contract type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Salary:||To be defined|
Send application to email@example.com.
Any questions about the role please contact Jörgen Öhrvall +46764950040.
Please note that we use an ongoing selection process. Incomplete applications will not be processed.