- Carries out maintenance work (preventive and corrective), in line with the schedule and processes defined by the command line, respecting safety rules and working conditions
- Makes sure that equipment is well maintained and available for the production activity
- Enters information on repairs conducted in the computer system and updates machine files,
- Suggests improvements to resources in order to optimise: safety conditions, quality and production costs,
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma in a technical subject in the speciality with experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting.
- Meticulous, proactive, able to work independently and take the initiative, receptive, communication skills
- keen to acquire new professional skills, service-minded, analytical capacity and diagnostic capabilities
- Proficient in desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Accounting experience Proficiency in the techniques employed in his area of activity, Awareness of issues relating to hygiene, safety and the environment Some specific training requirements (forklift truck driver, etc.) may be necessary, depending on the activities.