Main responsibilities and duties :
The Process Engineer conducts the products industrialization according to standards and specifications in compliance with Quality, Costs and Delivery objectives.
- Is member of the Project team since launching,
- Takes part in product design to ensure the product’s feasibility (FMEA product, plan review,…),
- Leads the industrialization plant, he/she conducts the tasks provided for in the project Quality Plan based on the current standards (Synoptic of manufacturing, FMEA process, control plan, specifications, manufacturing file, process validation, probationary series,…)
- Ensures the industrialization planning, the allocated budget, the coherence of process design compared to the specifications; this is performed in cooperation with the Project Manager, and/or Product Line Industrialization Manager,
- Participates in the technical meetings and the project reviews,
- May be required to participate in the FMEA tools,
- Leads the action plan of product/process development and validates the technical choices,
- Responsible for maintaining the technical data of the process,
- Takes an active part in the suppliers’ choices of production resources, in the monitoring of their execution and validates their approval,
- May be required to support improvements or changes on a process during the product’s series production,
- Takes an active role in building on technical knowledge and developing expertise within the assigned area of responsibility,
- May be required to lead a team of Process Technicians and/or carry out a part of their missions according to the complexity of assigned projects,
- Reports to the Project Manager and his/her direct line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree in technical discipline strengthened by a prior work experience in Engineering, Production or Development field gained within the industrial environment, or A-Level+ 2 years minimum reinforced by 3-year experience in a similar function.
- Organizational skills, ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, decision-making ability, analytical and synthetic thinking, rigor, respect for confidentiality, sense of initiative,
- Communication skills, ability to coordinate project meetings, decisive regarding the targets (QCD), ability to lead feedback plans in case of a drift,
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, PDM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…),
- Command of English.
|Contract type:||Permanent, Full Time|
|Department :||Technical Group|
If you have questions about the position, please contact Technical Manager Andreas Mickelsten +46 707 68 03 09 or HR-Manager Sebastian Katby: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we use an ongoing selection process. Incomplete application will not be considered.