Main responsibilities and duties:
- Manages the budget, the project timing plan and pursues the quality plan, according to development standards and customer requirements
- Elaborates and organizes technical meetings and project reviews, in conjunction with his/her team, customers and suppliers’ contact
- Manages the project team ; coordinate, organize and manage all project activities
- Draws up the requests for consultations and purchases, takes an active part in « sourcing committees ».
- Entrusted with the presentation of the design and initial sample files. Monitors their progress until their acceptance by the customer, while relying on the support of Quality teams
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering(Mechanical/Plastic/Production) with minimum 5 years experience in Tier 1 supplier in Automotive industry
- Knowledge of techniques and tools of project management and quality tools in design ;
- Knowledge of management principles is an asset.
- Organizational skills, leading multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, strong sense of confidentiality ;
- Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Portal, Word, Excel, PowerPoint…) ;
- Command of English (required).
|Department :||Product Line|
|Starting date:||1st November 2023|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: Anupam.CHATURVEDI@as.akwel-automotive.com before 5th October, 2023. Please note that incomplete application will not be taken into account.