Main responsibilities and duties :
- Verify that the customer expectations are taken into account in the project quality plans
- Verify that both AKWEL and customer requirements are taken into account and respected, conducting the project activities.
- Verify that the action plans for the engineering change requests (ECRs) in the launch review, are aligned with customer’s expectations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PROJECT QUALITY in automobile industry.
- Organizational skills, leading multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, strong sense of confidentiality ;
- Proficiency in English.
- Project Development phases, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Control Plan and special characteristics, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- VDA 6.3 CERTIFICATION.
- Functional Analysis and design FMEA
|Department :||Product Line|
|Starting date:||10th August 2022|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: HR&Admin.PNG@as.akwel-automotive.com