The Sales Engineer ensures the implementation of Sales Process. She/he is also responsible for achieving required sales margins and driving sales within the assigned area of responsibility She/he assists the Group’s different departments throughout their dealings with customers (Product Design/ Industrialization, Delivery Process, Invoicing/Cash collection).
The Sales Engineer reports to the Sales Manager EUR C Team.
- Follow Sales strategy, (response to quote requests, contract review)
- Develops, in appropriate formats, the reports required by Senior Management,
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of all kind of Sales relevant documents in line with internal procedures and guidelines,
- Support sales forecasting and budget building process for assigned customers.
Operating procedure of responding to RFQ:
- She/he gathers customer requirements, (modifications/adjustments, new standards or requirements, productivity rates, capability analysis), submits customer requirements to relevant departments as appropriate, submits a technical-economic offer / responds to quote requests
- Join the feasibility analysis in the Pre-Project Engineering phase and during the different phase reviews.
Operating procedure of Contract review:
- Checks the compliance of the submitted contractual documents with the offer (letter of intent, order, amendments of the order…) and ensures the conformity of data entered in IT databases (e.g. SAP).
- She/he monitors customers’ feedback on Quality aspects or Process capability and contributes in the management of products’ end-of-life.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Economics or in Technical science, reinforced by Sales and Management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in industrial organization ideally in the automotive industry with experience dealing with Ford Otosan or Toyota.
- Strong interpersonal skills, autonomy, responsiveness, charisma, persuasion skills, persistence;
- Good working knowledge of relevant IT systems (SAP, Ms Excel, Powerpoint, Word,)
- Proficiency in English and fluent Turkish is required (German would also be desirable)
- Availability to travel and drive
- Knowledge of sales strategies,
- Negotiation capabilities (Conventional strategies, Internet Trading applications),
- Settlement of financial disputes (working knowledge of regulations, contract terms, etc.).
|Localization :||Gebze, Turkey|
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please forward your CV and cover letter at: email@example.com or HR department.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into account.