Main responsibilities and duties :
She/he assists the relevant department(s) throughout the comprehensive management of one or several files. She/he ensures technical liaison between the different key players involved. She/he performs a number of tasks aiming to disseminate technical information and to organize activities across the different departments in order to achieve an effective performance of duties.
- Prepares technical meetings and/or project reviews;
- Develops technical documentation;
- Contributes to schedule follow-up;
- Contributes in the coordination between departments;
- Updates schedules;
- Assists Department Manager(s) in administrative procedures: feeding back and reporting on SAP (Purchase Requisition, payroll time records), MS PROJECT, ensuring data accuracy;
- Relies on Department Manager(s) in case of doubt or to request their advice;
- Able to estimate the relevance of accessed information and measures the urgency level of response;
- May have to lead upstream execution operations prior to mass production launch (component procurement, planning, sending parts for prototyping unit, pre-production, etc.);
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in a technical discipline
- Organizational skills, ability to work with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, leadership, decision making power, synthetic thinking, rigor, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality;
- Proficiency in office automation packages (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Proficiency in a foreign language (depending on the needs) is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of techniques and tools prevailing in project management,
- Good knowledge of Quality tools prevailing in Conceptual Design,
- Fair knowledge in Business administration and management is an asset.