MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
She/he introduces, monitors and validates the good practices for Quality procedures of Products/Process.
- Acts as the Customer representative within the Production team, and therefore ensures the respect of the customer’s requirements, targets and satisfaction;
- Performs internal audits according to applicable standard, (VDA, IATF, TS, ISO). May include workstation, product or other equivalent audits, and follows up the relevant action plans when necessary; Takes part in QRQCs, 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone
- Works in close collaboration with Production teams and with Project team if need be; and assists them in the event of problems (customer or internal) related to products/processes. He manages the concession and containment (rework / quality wall) activities forExternal Customer.
- Takes part in the continuous improvement of processes performance by issuing proposals and contributing to the continuous improvement plan.
- Alerts manager in the event of risks (for instance: Quality incident, failure to control a significant characteristic, etc.) with no identified satisfactory solution and involving potential or real reputation or financial impacts internally or at the Customer;
- Ensures the deployment and implementation of the Quality tools and procedures in production;
- Coordinates the problem solving activities (internal or external incidents, alerts, etc.) and/or put forward the appropriate tools/measures. She/He verifies the action plan efficiency.
- Ensures the introduction of suitable measures at the customer according to the performance, risks and results;
- She/he ensures that the customer requirements are taken into account. Is aware and follows up the control of significant characteristic in production by identifying the sensitive processes at Plant Level,
- Must apply all Quality, Environmental, Safety and Energy procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Educational Level and Experience:
Minimum of a High School Diploma and 2+ years of Technical education or Quality training, strengthened by3-5 years of experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, instructional skills, persuasion skills, displaying leadership and coordination skills in operational tasks, oral and written competencies and ability to communicate succinctly and clearly a quality-oriented approach;
- Above Average Computer Skill to include proficiency with Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Full grasp of quality and statistical tools such as: FMEA, SPC procedures, and Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC procedures;
- Knowledge of customer interface and relevant tools (Portal) in order to respond and handle potential problems or disruptions relating to Customer services;
- Full grasp of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, etc.)
If you are interested in this role and believe that you meet the requirements, please click the following link to be forwarded to our on-line application and assessment center:
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.